You will receive both Caltex and BP Fuel Cards as part of your lease.
Alliance Fleet have ordered your fuel cards and these will be delivered to you in the next 7-10 days.
In the meantime, keep your fuel dockets (Tax Invoice) and you can lodge them for reimbursement in due course in terms of above.
Repairs, Maintenance & Tyres
When your new car is due for a service or needs new tyres, simply book it in with the Dealership or one of our Approved Tyre & Mechanical Partners. Approval and Payment will be arranged by Alliance Fleet and you can relax….just pick up your car when it is ready!
If you have any “out-of-pocket” expenses in relation to your lease, these can be reimbursed to you directly from your fleet account. For Example:
- If you pay your Insurance or Registration directly: Send through the Tax Invoice and Receipt for payment and these funds will be paid back to you;
- The same applies to expenditure on Fuel, Servicing or Tyres etc.,
Simply email the receipts to: email@example.com
and the Fleet Team will reimburse you the costs!
The operating budgets set in your Novated Lease are generally quite conservative. This is to ensure that you are never left short in your account should an emergency arise.
Therefore, it is likely that a small surplus will build in your account. Remember that this money is yours and will be returned to you at the end of the Lease period.
END OF LEASE
At the end of the Lease term you have a number of options:
- Get a New Car
- Pay-out the Residual and own the car outright
- Pay-out the Residual and sell the car (this could be a tax free profit for you!)
- Refinance the Residual and continue with the Lease.
If you leave your current employer, it is important to know what your options are:
- Remember that the car belongs to you, not your employer. It is your responsibility, drive it home. The Payment of the Finance remains your responsibility!
- If you are changing employers: Most Companies will allow you to continue with your lease. Contact Alliance Fleet and we will sort the paperwork for you and your new employer.